When you visit any website, you leave electronic traces that show your path; information such as IP-address and domain name. We use this kind of information to better understand and interpret the traffic patterns on our internet properties and subsequently to improve the standards of our site(s) – for the benefit of our visitors.
Understanding Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Tracking Technologies
“Cookies” are small amounts of data a website can send to a visitor’s web browser. They are often stored on the device you are using to help track your areas of interest. Cookies may also enable us or our service providers and other companies we work with to relate your use of our online services over time to customize your experience. Most web browsers allow you to adjust your browser settings to decline or delete cookies, but doing so may degrade your experience with our online services.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags or web beacons—which are typically one-pixel, transparent images located on a webpage or in an email or another message—or similar technologies may be used on our sites and in some of our digital communications such as email or other marketing messages. They may also be used when you are served advertisements or you otherwise interact with advertisements outside of our online services. These are principally used to help recognize users, assess traffic patterns and measure site or campaign engagement.
Local Shared Objects, sometimes referred to as “flash cookies” may be stored on your hard drive using a media player or other software installed on your device. Local Shared Objects are similar to cookies in terms of their operation, but may not be managed in your browser in the same way.
FMI Air is committed to protecting your privacy. In order to communicate with other computers on the Internet, all computers require an IP-address. This address is used to identify a computer when communicating with others on the Internet. The moment you connect to www.fmiair.com, you leave an IP address. The IP address is used to transmit the requested content to the correct receiver. FMI Air does not connect the electronic traces you leave behind directly to you as a user. FMI Air logs the amount of time you spend visiting our website, but you remain anonymous. FMI Air uses this information to administer and upgrade the website. This makes it possible to ensure an even more user-friendly website.
Use of Information
- We use the information discussed above in a number of ways, such as:
- Verifying your identity (such as when you access your account information);
- Preventing fraud and enhancing the security of your account or our online services;
- Responding to your requests and communicating with you;
- Managing your preferences;
- Performing analytics concerning your use of our online services, including your responses to our emails and the pages and advertisements you view;
- Providing you tailored content and marketing messages;
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new products and services; improving existing products and services; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions);
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies; and
- For any other purposes that we may specifically disclose at the time you provide or we collect your information.
Furthermore, we may also use data that we collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any individual customers) for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
Leaving your e-mail address with us is safe.
If you choose to contact us via email or leave your email address, your email is safe with us. We do not give it out to third parties via partner programs or sell your email. We hate spam, too. If you’ve opted to subscribe to our emails and/or newsletters, You can unsubscribe at any time by writing to us email@example.com or fill our contact form at https://www.fmiair.com/contact-us/contact-fmi-air